213 Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed to Do in the U.S. Army
kewlstuff : The 213 Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed to Do in the U.S. Army via Metafilter
Simply put, one of the funniest things I've read in months. Also, I can imagine myself getting a similar list from my co-workers for about 70% of the items on the list.
Posted by Ted Stevko at February 17, 2004 12:23 PM
- If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
- Not allowed to chew gum at formation, unless I brought enough for everybody.
- (Next day) Not allowed to chew gum at formation even if I *did* bring enough for everybody.
- Not allowed to let sock puppets take responsibility for any of my actions.
- I may not call block my chain of command.